1. What is your advantage?
A: We are the blades manufacturer, we can guarantee the price is first-hand.
2. Could you offer OEM and ODM service?
A: That is ok ,we have more than 5 years experience in OEM service.
3. What is your package?
A: Our usual packing for blades is plywood pallets and crates, blades are wrapped with PE coated wax paper.
4. Could you print our logo? and your payment terms?
A: Yes, we can laser your logos on products for free, payment terms :30% as deposit, balance before shipping.
5. How do you guarantee your quality?
A: 1) Material selection and hardness survey are critical for the sake of a quality knife and machine parts. We are firmly engaged in knife manufacturing, and had a good command of mechanics & property of different hot/cold die steels. Inspection on incoming materials is furthermore well taken care of. We have optical inspection equipment to improve the durability of our knives.
2) We also developed long-term cooperation with domestic front line steel factory, which helps make us more competitive, and what’s more importantly quality is ensured.
3) We are serious and all our knife parts are always mechanical hydraulic forging while those parts from most of our competitors are not.
4) For Hardness, our knives are uniformly heat treated and triple tempered by vacuum furnace. Specific hardness range is set up for any specific working condition, thus giving better wear resistance ability and longer working life.
5) We also provide liquid nitrogen cryogenic treatment according to customer requirement.